By Kazuo Morigaki,Sandor Kugler,Koichi Shimakawa
Amorphous semiconductors are subtances within the amorphous reliable kingdom that experience the homes of a semiconductor and that are both covalent or tetrahedrally bonded amorphous semiconductors or chelcogenide glasses.
- Developed from either a theoretical and experimental viewpoint
- Deals with, among others, training thoughts, structural, optical and digital houses, and light induced phenomena
- Explores varieties of amorphous semiconductors including amorphous silicon, amorphous semiconducting oxides and chalcogenide glasses
- Applications contain sun cells, skinny movie transistors, sensors, optical reminiscence units and flat reveal units together with televisions
Read Online or Download Amorphous Semiconductors: Structural, Optical, and Electronic Properties (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications) PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
This accelerated and up to date re-creation offers a accomplished evaluate of the technology and expertise of magnetic recording. within the six years because the ebook of the 1st version, the magnetic recording and garage has burgeoned with the creation of a bunch of recent rules and applied sciences.
This extraordinary quantity, designed for junior and senior undergraduates in physics or electric engineering, is an strangely entire remedy of the topic. The publication starts off with the root of electrical and magnetic fields and builds as much as electromagnetic thought, through a few comparable and subsidiary themes, together with relativity.
An advent to Plasma Physics, moment variation makes a speciality of the strategies, reactions, homes, and techniques interested in plasma physics, together with kinetic idea, radiation, particle motions, and oscillations. The booklet first deals details at the creation to plasma physics and uncomplicated homes of the equilibrium plasma.
This can be an cutting edge and unique socio-cultural examine of the background of electrical energy through the past due Victorian and Edward sessions. Gooday indicates how expertise, authority and gender interacted in pre-World battle I Britain. The fast take-up of electric gentle and household home equipment on either side of the Atlantic had a wide-ranging impression on patron behavior and the department of labour in the domestic.
- Applications of Silicon-Germanium Heterostructure Devices (Series in Optics and Optoelectronics)
- Filamentary Ion Flow: Theory and Experiments
- Physics of Ferromagnetism (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- Electron Beams and Microwave Vacuum Electronics (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- Developments in Surface Contamination and Cleaning: Types of Contamination and Contamination Resources: Volume 10
Extra info for Amorphous Semiconductors: Structural, Optical, and Electronic Properties (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications)
Amorphous Semiconductors: Structural, Optical, and Electronic Properties (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications) by Kazuo Morigaki,Sandor Kugler,Koichi Shimakawa